Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old January 3rd, 2012, 10:39 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
AlHazred Citizen
Send a message via AIM to AlHazred Send a message via Yahoo to AlHazred Send a message via Skype™ to AlHazred
Default JTAS Article Help?

I'm trying to locate an article which I thought I remembered seeing in an old issue of JTAS. It concerned the event of a rupture in a fuel line in a starship, and the resulting events. It was accompanied by a diagram depicting the fuel systems of the ship, in more of an engineering layout. Anybody remember this article besides me? Or is it not JTAS but some other Traveller periodical?
Old January 3rd, 2012, 12:07 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 4
agorski Citizen+agorski Citizen+

Found it using the article search over on rpggeek. "Flooding" was the appropriate keyword.

Amber Zone: Wrong Way Valve - Challenge 31
Old January 3rd, 2012, 02:16 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
AlHazred Citizen
Send a message via AIM to AlHazred Send a message via Yahoo to AlHazred Send a message via Skype™ to AlHazred

That's the one! For some reason, I had convinced myself beyond a doubt that the article was in the original run of JTAS, which is of course why I didn't find it. Shows what I know! Many thanks!