Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Recruiting Office

Recruiting Office By request, a forum for Traveller Referees seeking players in their area and vice-versa.

Old March 30th, 2014, 08:27 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
cym0k Citizen
Default [T5] Roll20/Google Hangouts - GMT+9

This might sound a little crazy, but I have decided to try and run a Traveller game online. Here are some details:

System: Traveller 5.
Where: Online.
When: It will be run weekday evenings, or sometimes Sundays, Tokyo Local Time. This is going to be GMT +8, +9, +10 to help fit in people who might be either in Japan, Korea, Australia etc.
How: Using Google Hangouts, Roll20 or something like that. Something easy that requires no installs or high levels of technical know-how.
Who: Me, the boy, two droids and.... oh! Sorry! Whoever wants to sign up. I seem to have acquired two newbies on Google Plus already.

As I am trying to run it and keep it all in one place (like G+, hangouts or whatever), you can contact me here, or on google. I set a private group/community up so that if people are interested they can join up and we can then negotiate a time for a live run through. This would start with character generation and coming to terms with the dice mechanic, that sort of thing. It is here: goo.gl/lD2MeD

There are other online solutions like Klooge, Fantasy Grounds and so on, but using a Hangout, or Roll20 is a no brainer and free.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.