Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Random Static > Random Static

Random Static This is the forum to post in if you want to discuss non-Traveller related topics. Off-topic subjects found in other forums will usually be moved here if appropriate.

Old October 27th, 2007, 12:34 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
JAFARR Citizen
Default Do you like puzzles?

If you like quick puzzles and games, you need to check out the newly reformatted Iwon Site. [url]http://home.iwon.com/iwon-homepage/home.jhtml[/url] Then go to games.
They have lots of free games with progressive cash jackpots. Each game you play (win or lose) gives you a random number of spins to win the jackpot. This format just started Oct.1. Right now, over 30 of these games are at the top prize of $3000. I am not sure, but I think winners of cash are limited to USA and Canada. You do have to sign up and you may get some minor spyware if you use the site. (I use Lavasoft's Ad Aware once a week and set it to ignore just enough to keep me logged in.)

Good luck if you try it.

By the grace of His Imperial Majesty Strephon Aella Alkhalikoi, Baron of the Imperium. granted 241-1107

Last edited by aramis; October 30th, 2007 at 02:15 AM.. Reason: disabling link.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.