Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Cepheus Engine > Clement Sector

Clement Sector Discussion area for Clement Sector and other publications of Gypsy Knight Games for CE & Traveller.

Old May 15th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Baron

Gallery : 0
Gypsy Knights Games Citizen+Gypsy Knights Games Citizen+Gypsy Knights Games Citizen+
Default Bundle of Holding

I just wanted to step in for a moment and thank everyone who participated in the Bundle of Holding which ended last night. Thanks to your purchases, the Brain Aneurysm Foundation received a hefty donation this morning.

Big thanks to Allen Varney who runs Bundle of Holding and to Marc Miller who suggested Bundle of Holding to me at TravellerCon 2017. And, of course, thanks to all the folks who purchased the books. I hope you are enjoying them.

Thanks again.

Gypsy Knights Games: Home of the Clement Sector setting.

Our website.

On Twitter @GKGames , Google + as Gypsy Knights Games and Facebook as GypsyKnights Games
Old June 1st, 2018, 06:59 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
AsenRG Citizen

You're welcome, I guess.
So far, I really like your setting (apart from a couple historical events that won't matter in the grand scheme of things called "campaign").
Well, the chargen got me kinda by surprise. I didn't realize how used I've got to "bonus skills on promotion and/or commission", which is absent from your version (or at least I'm not finding the reference).
But I like the attention given to childhood and adolescence events, and given that it makes sense to make Travellers with about 10 terms, it certainly works!
I'm currently eyeing the Cascadia sector book, but won't decide on it before reading the whole setting to the end. (And it's the first time for years that I've been considering buying an RPG book in print. Yes, this is high praise from me).
- Alien Module 6: Solomani (Introduction).