Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old August 26th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 8
Easterner9504 Citizen
Default Traveller Party

Need your kind assistance. I left two of my Traveller girls on Ruby to hunt down an informant while our ship completed a delivery to Esalin. They decided to take a side job. A Patron aka the guy in the back of the bar left planet for a couple of weeks and the girls need sub as patrons for hiring Travellers to complete govt./megacorps contracts. They get Cr. 5K per contract issued.

It is a 76Patron style adv and basically a parody/satire on the mysterious guy every bar has hiring travellers to do various jobs. So I'm looking for Trav parties you've been a PC or Referee in over the years to run past the girls as prospective clients.

Example: My old FTF TRAV would be Tony, moaning and whining and being pessimistic about everything yet preternaturally lucky with dice. Bob the navy obsessed. Sonny the gun toting merc psycho.

So if anybody had a colorful group they played with i.e. a Vargr, Aslan and Hiver entered a bar; give me a quick outline and personal behaviors/habits and any unusual dress they wore. They have 4 contracts to fill.

Thanks
Steve
Old August 26th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Noble

Gallery : 0
mike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizen

Enerii - the short, oily vilani spiv middleman/fixer with pretentions to be a major underworld player - he's a bit crap really.

Gort - Enerii's silent partner, hardman, muscle for hire. Not quite sure of his racial origin, his claim to fame is surviving a fusion gun blast point blank.
Old September 12th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 5
Visit Timerover51's Blog
Timerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved Citizen

How about a Droyne Sport, looking for help to navigate his way through the planet bureaucracy to check out a potential Ancient site?