Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Adventurers

Adventurers Tell us your Traveller character stats, skills, and details.

Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2005, 04:19 PM
Citizen: SOC-10

Gallery : 0
sinistral Citizen
Library data: Santa
Santa is the popular name for ex-Admiral Santocheev, who has made a living since his retirement making personal appearances at malls, where he distributes presents to children.
Old December 16th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Citizen: SOC-8

MadGav Citizen
Introducing:

Ex-Scout Felix Concorda 5B95F4 Age 36 5 terms KCr60
Electronics-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Pilot-1, Ground Car-1, VaccSuit-3
Old January 11th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Citizen: SOC-9

Tierrennes Citizen
Exclamation

Introducing:Ezekiel Thaddius Rhodes (Zeke)
Age:34 Ht:6'3" Wt:235Lbs. Hairark Brown Eyes:Green Homeworld:Terra/Houston,Tx.
UPP:C8AAB9 Occupation:Mercinary
Graduated with Honors from the Imperial Military Academy.Spent three term in the Army;starting out in the Infantry Zeke served his second year in training at Commando School.He then transfered to the Commandos.He served in two police actions as a team leader.After he was discharged he Became a Free-lance Soldier;Not wanting to squander the valuable training he recievd.Final Rank:Major
2 Combat Srevice Ribbons w/Command Clusters
1 Medal for Conspicuous Gallantry (MCG)
1 Starburst for Extreme Heroism (SEH)
Cbt Rifleman-1,Tactics-1,Leader-2,Admin-1,Hvy Wpns-1,Gun Cbt-3,Blade Cbt-2,Brawling-2,Demo-1,Instruction-1,Intrusion-1,(Environ:Stealth-1,Survival-2,Recon-2)
Altough he's no saint,Money is not the only deciding factor for Zeke when accepting a Job.There has to be alot of action,intrigue,cool toys,and other perks.He also has to like the employer in one way or another.The last stipulation;No work that's going to take him to Terra!Zeke's team was hand-picked and is extremely loyal.The five of them are like family.
The Black Dragons Elite Combat/Insurgency Team
Ezekiel Thaddius Rhodes "Zeke": C.O.
Kurt Harris: X.O./Transpotion Coordinator
David Hogue: Communications/Electronics/Medic
Mitchell Ross "Mitch": Recon/Demo/EOD
Erin Catherine Fontaine:Hvy Wpns/Sniper
Zeke's Team is fully capable of handling a vast array of missions
Old January 31st, 2006, 10:13 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 28
Visit kafka47's Blog
kafka47 Citizen
Some images to help the imagination along...

Check out the calendar for active Toronto Traveller games: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Area-Gamers/
Old April 18th, 2006, 05:22 PM

Klaus Citizen
Old May 15th, 2006, 08:06 PM

Klaus Citizen
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Citizen: SOC-10

Gallery : 1
ditzie Citizen
Um, sorry all, I've been away from the internet for some time now. I'm sorry about not being able to contribute to the LARP, but I thought I'd have more time than I actually have.

Dizamer
Old May 16th, 2006, 03:12 PM

Visit kafka47's Blog
kafka47 Citizen
Quote:
Originally posted by Ditzie:
Um, sorry all, I've been away from the internet for some time now. I'm sorry about not being able to contribute to the LARP, but I thought I'd have more time than I actually have.

Dizamer
Am I to take this as permission to kill off your character? Don't worry you can always rejoin later or just make appearances as a NPC. Just not as Ditzie.

Check out the calendar for active Toronto Traveller games: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Area-Gamers/
Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:31 PM

Visit kafka47's Blog
kafka47 Citizen
Library Data

skittle: plural: skittles, perfectly spherical objects that periodically dot the surface of Farpoint (xxxx Foreven). They are thought to be caused by the action deep ocean volcanoes that leach out pure elements and the constant action of the currents shapes them into spherical hollow objects that eventually migrate their way to the surface and reside in the ice or pop out due to the constant freezing and thawing of world ocean's currents beneath the ice.

Elements across the periodical table, including the elusive super heavy elements, albeit quite rare. Most common are gold, silver and certain radioactives.

Oddly some do appear to have traces of complex refined hydrocarbons on the surface. It is hypothesized that they might be pools of hydrocarbons next to giant volcanoes, yet no evidence has yet been mounted to support this conclusion.

They are collected by surface prospectors, so-called: skittlebuggers (see: skittlebuggers and several Imperial megacorporations have mounted undersea operations but none have found the established the precise origin of these oddities.

Referee Note: Due to the hostile underwater life, many Imperial Corporations have backed away from mounting further operations. Deep shaft mining of the few surface outcroppings has been met with fierce resistance from the native Skittlebuggers mounting sometimes acts of sabotage and organizing the students from nearby institutes to engage in non-violent opposition through sit-ins, demonstrations, boycotts, etc.

Furthermore, the apparent randomness of their appearance on the surface leads to no one site where they would be concentrated. The honeycomb nature of the world also hampers the successful extratraction of the skittles. Therefore, there exists an unequal equilibrium between the native skittles and the thousands of Imperial students who descend upon the world each semester, as some are granted citizenship and permission to settle.

Old July 17th, 2006, 07:39 PM

Visit kafka47's Blog
kafka47 Citizen
Combat

As mentioned earlier, the LARP does tend to shy away from combat but there are instances when combat becomes a neccessity. The rules governing combat are a modified CT.

I will supply the player(s) with a number which is the "to hit" and the number of hit points of the opposing party. Players are encouraged to roll dice (electronic or actual) off the board. They then take the dmg roll and divided into the hit points. This will give a percentage which they could use to incorporate into the narrative.

For insance, Smooth rolls 10 using a 2D6 and 8+ is needed to hit. Moves on to rolling for a dagger and rolls 5. Against the thug who has 15 hit points. 5/15 = 33%. Then the thug retailates and misses. Smooth takes another attack scores only 1pt dmg. Thug scores a natural 12. With Smooth going back to score another 6. Then watching the thug fall, delivers a coup de grace.

This would narrated as the following:

Quote:
Smooth lunges the dagger into the eye of the thug (33% dmg). Blood is everywhere. The thug stumbles backward but pulls out a revolver and fires at Smooth. His Dexerty effected by the loss of one eye, fires and misses. Smooth takes another lunge, hitting in the forearm. Thug smiles, and fires again, hitting Smooth smack in the chest. With one deadly lunge, Smooth summons all his strength and attacks the thug and again hits the thug with all his force. Mortally wounding the thug before delievering the coup de grace.
BTW, big thanks for all the players/NPCs who have visited the adventure to keep it going. One year on, we have managed to get the largest number of pages on any given post.

Closed Thread