Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > File Library > Software

Old May 14th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Citizen: SOC-9

Gallery : 2
gammamutant Citizen
Default new and improved subsector and ecosystem generator

I expanded and improved my generator to roll a subsector up. It only rolls the UWP and if there are bases, plus the trade classifications and GG presence. It will also create an ecosystem for worlds with an atmo of 4 or more with at least 10% water. This will create a txt file (I tried it at dense and it makes a file about 1mb) in your document folder named whatever name you entered in the text box. THIS IS NOT IDIOT PROOFED! You need to enter a valid file name to create. If you don't know what is considered a valid name....well, lets be honest, you probably shouldn't be downloading executable files from the internet. if you enter an existing name it will overwrite it. Keep in mind this creates a lot of raw data. I find it works better if you put the page into landscape orientation and use a font size 8 or so.

Please, let me know your opinion/problems/ideas etc. I thrive on input.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Subsectorgenerator.zip (922.3 KB, 176 views)

Last edited by gammamutant; May 14th, 2011 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: forgot attachment

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.