Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old October 7th, 2003, 03:46 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 29
Scarecrow Citizen
Send a message via AIM to Scarecrow
This may not be much use to you guys but you might still find it interesting. I've just uploaded what I hope will be the beginning of an ongoing project that will allow you to construct your own Star Trek paper miniatures online and print them out.

Star Trek Crew Replicator

I have provided a variety of skin colours, optional heads (for Humans, Vulcans, Andorians and Bolians) and uniforms from all periods of Star Trek (except the pilot - no reason, I just forgot), along with a variety of accessories (phasers, tricorders etc).

As it stands only the males are currently done with females to follow shortly and as yet the artwork is a little ropey but it's a start.

Regretably the page only works properly in IE5+ I am extremely sorry about this but there's nothing I can do about it as yet.

As I say, I will soon be adding female equivalents of the male pages. I will also be adding more alien head variations, more uniforms to all pages (such as admiral uniforms and dress uniforms and captain's variants etc) aswell as the TOS pilot uniforms - as and when time permits.

Any feedback will be warmly welcome

For now enjoy,

Scarecrow

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.