Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old December 28th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Citizen: SOC-7

Gallery : 0
Archangel620 Citizen
Default Greetings from Susan and Michael McKinney

Greetings everyone, my name is Michael A. McKinney and I am Donald McKinney's son. I want to first thank the community for the outpouring of love and respect for my late father, Donald E. McKinney. I know there is a significant hole in a lot of people's minds and hearts, and from our family to yours, we appreciate the support you have expressed.

I have voluntarily (and maybe a desire to pickup my father's burden) joined the Traveller Community, and I am retaining in full my father's works as well as all the documents and books he came to possess over his years.

Traveller was my father's second love (mom being the first) and he devote much more time than I originally knew, and have come to know over the last few days. I don't dare to say I can replace my father in this community, and I don't feel there should be a rush to do the same. But I hope you will welcome me, and I should get my professional stuff out as well.

If you hazard to look at my Facebook page, you'll see that I write fairly often on politics. I won't discuss my views and what I write here, for rules of the forum. However, it is my career to discuss politics, in Washington, DC, and I have professionally written on politics, locally and nationally. My Master's degree IS in Propaganda effectively (the nice name was Political Warfare and Public Diplomacy). It was studying history of messaging, and modern efforts of the sort. In my last year of my Master's program, I studied Space Warfare, in terms of mostly theory, and wrote an examination of the history of Russian Space 'Aggression'. Because of experimenting with classes in undergraduate school, I studied a good amount of physics and mathematics.

I look forward to knowing you all better.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.