Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Referee's Lounge

Referee's Lounge Discussion of how to (and not to) Referee Traveller and Cepheus Engine games. No edition warring allowed.

Old September 13th, 2019, 01:02 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Condottiere Citizen++Condottiere Citizen++Condottiere Citizen++Condottiere Citizen++

There's a reason the optimal number of players in a group is between three to five, ironically also about the number of subunits that can be directed; I always thought that a more semi professional approach would be inclusive a dungeon master and an assistant.

The trick is that everyone has minimal downtime, in that their characters are maximally involved in some way in the game play.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules