Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Traveller 5 > Traveller 5

Traveller 5 Discussion of the Fifth edition of Traveller, released Spring 2013.

Old November 4th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen
Default Any 2nd edition to fix errata?

I may have missed it as I don't follow all of the T5 threads, but has there been any word (official or unofficial) on plans for inclusion of errata fixes in a new edition - perhaps when T5 is released on PDF?

If I understand correctly, the only current T5 PDF available is on the CD from FFE, which would have all of the errors of the printed book, and I am kinda daunted by all of the errata posts I see in here.

EDIT: Second question, slightly related as in attempting to predict PDF release to DriveThru, etc: Have figures been released as to the initial print run of T5, numbers shipped, numbers remaining to be sold? Or does Marc hold this data as trade secrets?

Imperial Core Update: In other news, Emperor Strephon Aella Alkhalikoi is... still alive.

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night

Last edited by SpaceBadger; November 4th, 2013 at 06:01 AM..

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.