Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Imperial Encyclopedia Wiki > Wiki Discussion

Wiki Discussion Any questions, comments, suggestions, or other discussion of the Traveller Wiki should go here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:41 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Khan Trav Citizen
Default Milspec Traveller Wiki

I have been playing CT since around 1979 and I love it. I have been running a pbem game for years. I recently began trying to place information on the wiki and find I am not alone there. I am not as adept at organizing new entries and I am concerned I may do more harm than good.

I would like to learn more about how to format pages and entries. I also try to keep most of my entries if not technically canon at least fitting within the Traveller universe. I get a lot of good feedback from Maksim-Smelchak and I think he should be commended for his excellent work.

I try to keep my entries within what I think of as milspec for Traveller. I would make an entry describing a plant or animal for a particular world but I would not describe starships travelling J-10 or a telephone which could call a person or send a message in a way which would break the rules of FTL communication.