Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Imperial Encyclopedia Wiki > Wiki Discussion

Wiki Discussion Any questions, comments, suggestions, or other discussion of the Traveller Wiki should go here.

Old October 12th, 2017, 04:36 AM
Citizen: SOC-10

Gallery : 0
Graham2001 Citizen
Default Non-Domain Imperial Subsectors & Worlds

I had input into the Traveller map two Subsectors (Orion and Anniversary) that were created in Alien Star Issues 2 & 5, both of these are 'Imperial Subsectors' but neither form part of the official Traveller universe. When I decided to do writeups for these worlds I found I could not assign an allegiance that simply indicated 'Third Imperium' I had to include a domain as well, otherwise the allegiance defaults to 'non-aligned'.

This could be an issue if any future non-Domain Third Imperium subsectors turn up from obscure fanzines, so a work around might need to be found.
Old October 12th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 1
inexorabletash has disabled reputation

Just use two-character allegiance codes. Four character codes are for the OTU.
Old October 13th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Citizen: SOC-11

Gallery : 0
Maksim-Smelchak Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham2001 View Post
I had input into the Traveller map two Subsectors (Orion and Anniversary) that were created in Alien Star Issues 2 & 5, both of these are 'Imperial Subsectors' but neither form part of the official Traveller universe. When I decided to do writeups for these worlds I found I could not assign an allegiance that simply indicated 'Third Imperium' I had to include a domain as well, otherwise the allegiance defaults to 'non-aligned'.

This could be an issue if any future non-Domain Third Imperium subsectors turn up from obscure fanzines, so a work around might need to be found.
Do those worlds have star notation?

I have changed some of the ones with bases to CsIm.

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.