Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Cepheus Engine > Clement Sector

Clement Sector Discussion area for Clement Sector and other publications of Gypsy Knight Games for CE & Traveller.

Old October 4th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Baron

Gallery : 3
Visit DickNervous's Blog
DickNervous Citizen+DickNervous Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Brazil View Post
One thing you can do is play up the language thing for session or two. Make the the Imperial characters think they are in the Sword Worlds or Islands. Hilarity will ensue as the Swordies are not friends of the Imperials and the Islands may be considered warlike barbarians by Imperials who know of them.
Well, the first person they encounter is going to be a pirate in the form of a very large bear who speaks Russian. There should be plenty of hilarity ensuing tonight when that happens.

But yeah, by the third session the language will be mostly a non-issue, except when I want it to be.
Baron of Ishala - VLAN 2113 Ishala C866651-9
Baron of Enaaka - DENE 0203 Enaaka B777786-6
Knight of Deneb - SPIN 1721 ARBA C200200-C