Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Imperial Encyclopedia Wiki > Wiki Discussion

Wiki Discussion Any questions, comments, suggestions, or other discussion of the Traveller Wiki should go here.

Old December 19th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Citizen: SOC-10

Gallery : 0
Graham2001 Citizen
Default Adding information from 'Disappearance on Aramat'

Hopefully in the next few days I will have in my hands a copy of the Grenadier Models Traveller scenario book "Disappearance on Aramat", once I have it I plan to add any library data style information contained therein to the Wiki.

I know that Traveller Map has made the Subsector map and UWPs available so doing a subsector writeup should not be too much of a problem.

One thing I did note on the Wiki is that at the moment 'Aramat (World)' points instead to 'Mishkhier (World)', so obviously that is going to change when I get around to doing any world writeups.

If anyone has any objections/advice, please feel free to give it below.
Old December 19th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 1
inexorabletash has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham2001 View Post
I know that Traveller Map has made the Subsector map and UWPs available so doing a subsector writeup should not be too much of a problem.
... although it's not showing up at the moment. Hmmm.

EDIT: Whoops, ignore that. I had the "stellar data" experiment enabled and that subsector lacks stellar data so it was invisible. o_O

Last edited by inexorabletash; December 19th, 2016 at 12:45 PM..
Old December 19th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 2
Visit tjoneslo's Blog
tjoneslo Citizen+tjoneslo Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham2001 View Post
One thing I did note on the Wiki is that at the moment 'Aramat (World)' points instead to 'Mishkhier (World)', so obviously that is going to change when I get around to doing any world writeups.
You will have to ask Maksim Smelchak why the world article was redirected. Aramat, and the where it lives are a far-away section of space.

We use a large number of templates in the wiki, and a number of layout formats for every article. These make the articles consistent about the data they contain and include setups for additional wiki processing. Please ask if you don't understand why myself or Maksim add one or the other to your articles.
Marquis Hysyl - Hysyl (Deneb 2425)
Baron Regina - Regina (Spinward Marches 1910)
TAS member - Vipan (Empty Quarter 1038)
Be part of the Traveller history:http://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Main_Page
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Citizen: SOC-10

Gallery : 0
Graham2001 Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjoneslo View Post
You will have to ask Maksim Smelchak why the world article was redirected. Aramat, and the where it lives are a far-away section of space.

We use a large number of templates in the wiki, and a number of layout formats for every article. These make the articles consistent about the data they contain and include setups for additional wiki processing. Please ask if you don't understand why myself or Maksim add one or the other to your articles.
I have set up a wiki account and will leave a note on Maksim Smelchak's talk page to let them know that I am going to be working on this when I have the data to hand.

I am still mystified as to why the two worlds were linked though.