Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Magnus' Permatic PBF

Old June 2nd, 2013, 08:14 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Jazzlvraz Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragonman View Post
...if you stick us in a type S...
Here I was looking forward to being in the semi-sentient ship, worrying about whether it would get hungry and eat us in our sleep.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 11:41 PM
Margrave

Visit pendragonman's Blog
pendragonman Citizen+pendragonman Citizen+pendragonman Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood View Post
And then you are going to start ticking off the cleano-bots...
The cleano bots are there for mobile target practice.

3 times elevated Knight of the Iridium Throne, Marquis Djar, Marquis of the Solomani Rim (Fafhrd), Count Uakye, and Count Jana. Duke Ninua of the Imperial Core.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 11:43 PM
Margrave

Visit pendragonman's Blog
pendragonman Citizen+pendragonman Citizen+pendragonman Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzlvraz View Post
Here I was looking forward to being in the semi-sentient ship, worrying about whether it would get hungry and eat us in our sleep.
If a type S happens to also be a semi-sentient life form, then it must have B.O. issues or the Scout Service won't take delivery.

3 times elevated Knight of the Iridium Throne, Marquis Djar, Marquis of the Solomani Rim (Fafhrd), Count Uakye, and Count Jana. Duke Ninua of the Imperial Core.
Old June 27th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

warwizard Citizen
Default My Thoughts

I think I'll have the main ship to only have the drives, fuel and grapples, with a piggy back sub hull for the human's living spaces and mission equipment. That solves the whole is there a viewport issue, and the sub hull can be detached and go zooming around on it's own.

Bonus: you do not have to make a fear check to board the ship, (us organic lifeforms that evolved in a ecosystem where we eat and in turn are eaten might just have a bit of hindbrain adversion to getting swallowed.)

IMTU tc !23 mgt- mt+ TNE+ T4++ T20- T5 ?T5LBB ?tp tg-- ?th ?to ru ge++ !3i+ c++ jt- au+ ls- pi+,-- ta- he+ ?kk ?hi as dr ?ith ?vr ?ne vg+ So++ Zh- Vi-- da Sy
*all non So humaniti are much closer related to Homo Nethanderalis than are So, and are immediately recognizable to So as "cavemen" complete with fur and the other morphological characteristics that were unimportant to Grandfather's need for a better servant