Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Ship's Locker

Ship's Locker Submit your favorite original equipment and weapons for others to use in their own Traveller campaigns.

Old July 4th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
rvolz Citizen
Default Battle Dress Images?

So, my players recently acquired several suits of IISS Walkabout armor (from the article in Megatraveller Journal #1, "Dressed to Kill") and I cast about the Interwebs to find a good artistic representation -- I've been finding it a good practice to produce 3D images of things that come up in the campaign so they have a better handle on them.

I'm finding it difficult to find really good representations of that particular type of suit. From the image in the article, it looks like a more advanced version of the civilian style suits of today, as opposed to the overtly combat-oriented armor usually seen in modern computer games.

Speaking of computer games, I thought of maybe using something from the space games like Dead Space (Advanced Engineer RIG), but few of them have anything that looks at all similar to the one in the article. Anybody have any suggestions?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.