Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > In My Traveller Universe

In My Traveller Universe Detail what parts of Traveller you do (or don't) use in your campaign.

Old May 1st, 2012, 05:46 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
77topaz Citizen
Default Million Stars

I've created a "semi-Traveller" setting called Million Stars.
Some aspects are the same, but some aspects, such as travel*, are rather different.
Here's a link: http://millionstars.wikia.com/wiki/Million_Stars_Wiki
Note: the wiki is empty as of yet. The main map for the setting is in a Hexographer file, but apparently my account here is not allowed to post attachments. The only person who appears to have noticed it as yet seems to be a spammer.

*bodies within a system are specified as separate hexes, with a system being the size of a small polity/a cluster. A jump between these takes 1 day. There are also portals along fixed routes which also take one day to use but travel longer distances.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.