Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > 2300/2320AD > TWILIGHT: 2000

TWILIGHT: 2000 Discussion of the original Twilight: 2000 from GDW.

Old June 18th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
Visit Kilgs's Blog
Kilgs Citizen+Kilgs Citizen+
Default [T2k v2.0/.2] Quick Kill and Damage Questions

I recently started rummaging through all my old Twilight 2000 stuff. I played v1 but only collected v.2 and v2.2. Since I was digging through it with some thoughts on playing it in the future, I skimmed a lot of house rules etc. I definitely am going with v2/.2 but have some blank spots. Based on that, here are the questions:

1. I plan on increasing the damage dice to 1d10. Are there any major issues with this besides increasing lethality?

2. Quick Kill Rules: These indicate that on a Head/Chest roll, the shooter rolls a d20 and if they score under the damage amount, target is dead.
-Do these rules apply to PCs?
-Any house rules (Head only etc)
-Using d10, I figured making the shooter roll under half-damage was fair, sound all right?

3. The hit chances are much better in v2. I remember in v1 you had some serious firefights with rounds flying all over, lots of misses. Any houserules on increasing difficulties or does it play well?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.