View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Knight

Gallery : 0
Visit Blue Ghost's Blog
Blue Ghost has disabled reputation

My computer was hijacked during the server update, which resulted in several fake Window's Defender notifications asking for my Window's ID, slowed browsing, and other phishing scams. I spoke with Magnus about this, and apologize to the site and people who read my stuff. I had Norton do several scans, enabled it's Safe Browsing tool, tossed cookies, cleared browsing history, and a number of other things to give my computer a security shake down.

I have more adventure seeds, but am going to beg off for the time being because of this latest security concern. However, a couple more seeds I wanted to post dealt with an homage to Venus and an old Miyazaki film (Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind) I saw in early 80s via laser disk. I mish-mashed that with Peter Jackson's version of skull island from his take on King Kong, where megafauna savaged the crew going after Fay Wray.

Seed First; A world that has an exotic atmosphere that allows habitation in the upper "biosphere" where nitrogen and molecular oxygen give a breathable atmosphere, but below a certain altitude the atmosphere is fogged with poisonous compounds, hiding the remains of a tech level one civilization. On top of that, pirates are hiding in the poisonous depths, and your team is tasked with ferreting them out.

Seed Second was based on a concept I had inspired from the old Jeff Goldblum and Cyndi Lauper comedy, "Vibes". You team goes to a world with mountainous South American like Rockies / Andes mountain range, and there you confront a cult leader with enhanced psionic powers.

That's all for now. I'm taking a break from the forum for some time. Thanks for reading.