View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

[Since you've continued to write comms to traffic control and the port market office, implying two-way comm rather than recordings, I'm going with the idea that Bridget exited Jump as close as possible to the mainworld of Jurin rather than the GG Grania on the other side of the system. You can skim fuel on your way out, if you want.]

[I'll be responding to the market info requests once I review those rules again, but do not assume that everything is the same as the default setting; this is still the Long Night, and although interstellar commerce is starting to get back on its feet in Daibei sector, it is by no means a regular thing as in the Third Imperium setting.]

[Finally, in deciding where you want to go next, I suggest reading the history of the Twilight Wars, of Jurin, and of Edge Subsector. Warinir is still in a state of cold war with most of the rest of the sector, and has been building up militarily and diplomatically to a state somewhat like Nazi Germany in the 1930s. You could go there, but there are risks to be considered.]

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night