View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 43
Visit atpollard's Blog
atpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveChase View Post
Sips a bit more coffee and sniffs the air a bit, 'I do say, it does smell like someone has been baking in this area recently.'
Max wasn't a Navy Liaison for nothing. As soon as the captain arrived Max started working on a plan B to help close the deal and quietly slipped off to the galley ... some flour, sugar, almond extract ... soon they are in the oven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
"I can't guarantee you'll end up rich instead of stewed in some Reaver's pot - but we won't take any chances we don't think we'll have a better than even chance of surviving and making a profit out of."
Quote:
'Well, I do not like the idea of Reaver stew even if I am not the main course.'
Max rolls his eyes in the galley as he hears snippets of the conversation and yet another reference to the wild tales about 'Reavers'. "Don't they know that people are too greasy to make good eating" he whispers to himself and chuckles at the traditional Reavers Deep response to some half-drunk spacer that asks about the old wives tales.

Quote:
'Now, its your turn to speak and me to listen. What say you?' with a slight chuckling as he drinks down the rest of his coffee.
As if on que, Max emerges from the galley with a plate filled with hot, fresh almond smelling 'Bear Claws' in one hand and a fresh pot of coffee in the other. "Infinite possibilities." is all he says as he sets both on the table, refills their cups and pours himself a cup of coffee.

Last edited by atpollard; August 20th, 2013 at 11:35 AM..