View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2019, 01:24 PM
Noble

Gallery : 0
mike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizen

I backed it to maximum and this is what I got:
Agent of the Imperium Custom Bound First Edition Hardcover Printed Book plus Enhanced Ebook (including an inscription by Marc Miller). As your reward, you will receive the enhanced Ebook with additional material: starchart images, Traveller game-related appendices, and background material. You will receive a DropBox (or DriveThru) download link (in December) to the completed eBook in your choice of format: iBook, Kindle, PDF, or Nook. Then, we will send you the Custom Hardcover format printed book (about 6x9 inches) when it comes back from the printer in March.

Now it appears there is a new enhanced pdf that has annotations - and I must buy it again as an audiobook to get it, unless I am doing something wrong with the various ebook formats I do have access to.