View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2014, 04:22 PM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

I still have some reservations about the meshing of our playstyles, but I would like another game to play in, and have plenty of time on my hands. I promise that I will do my best to play in accordance with the way you GM. Maybe I will learn something.

Did you say that there will be some contingent of soldiers accompanying this exploration group? I would be happy to create a young officer - or NCO if possible with only one career term (Soldier's Companion suggests all NCOs are older soldiers in second career term).

What would be something that would fit into the game at this point in time, when interviews are already/almost completed? (That is one reason I was thinking military man still in uniform; no interview necessary, just gets assigned to the job.)
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

Playing ex-Ranger Frank Masuda in Magnus's Permatic Imperium T5 PbP
Playing Engineer Ank Buchannon in flykiller's Imperial Scout Rescue Service PbP

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night