View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Hampton's alarm wakes him up a couple hours before the jump clock says we are going to drop into realspace
[OOC: Umm... I think you mean he is awakened by the transition from jump space into real space. No way of knowing exactly when that will be in order to set an alarm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
and punches up Devonia on the computer to refresh his memory on what the place is like and what the markets might be like for our speculative cargo...

...which was....(shuffle through papers on clipboard....)...??
[OOC: Patience, patience! I had to work like a mad man to get this far tonight, and y'all haven't even determined how far out the ship is from Devonia yet, or what encounters might happen on the way in.

I rolled Henry as the guy on Bridge duty, so I kinda need to hear from him to proceed...

Devonia and its markets can wait til tomorrow! ]
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki