Noble

Gallery : 12
Visit far-trader's Blog
far-trader Citizen
Default Another take on the ubiquitous Scout/Courier

Not the one I was looking for, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Boulton View Post

Any intelligent conversion to HG will change the stats.
I will beg to differ on the assessment of my intelligence (I will not argue questions of my sanity though ).

My intelligent conversion to HG does not* change the stats:

http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Gal...dex.php?n=1293

* well, not significantly, imo, a very little armour and the option for actually defining the electronics by changing the base computer model

Granted, a bit sideways to this discussion, it is the fat wedge deckpans shoehorned into the alternate depiction, the thin wedge, which never (to my knowledge) had deckplans. But it is the way I think such "fixes" should be handled. Minimal impact on original ideas (B2) while adopting newer models (B5).

It's even got Scarecrow's forward landing ramp (loved it so much I nicked it)

I kept meaning to do it up in SketchUp to see if it fit but never got around to it. No guarantee it does. But it is more tonnage accurate for the deckplan areas, not so sure about the fuel, purifier, and armour volume remaining unmapped.

Original material in this post may be employed for personal non-profit use with the origin noted. Any other use is subject to permission from the author. Contact me through the private message feature of this board.

Fund Rare Bard Rants - Donate your unused rants today!

Musings of an old Trader... (my CotI Travellog) updated - May 3 2012

Last edited by far-trader; January 20th, 2012 at 06:37 PM..