View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:20 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 39
Visit Magnus von Thornwood's Blog
Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++
Small Starburst [FS 1726] Pecias (340-0199 PI)

And so it begins...

As Ser Barnsley is dusting the mantle the sound of the doorbell is heard. Barnsley heads to the door, checks the securi-cam and is only mildly surprised (being that he's been down this road before and he keeps up on the Court gossip, the Servants' Network is pretty good at passing the latest info around) to see an Imperial Courier at the door. After he assures himself that the visitor is genuine, he pages Master Martel to the Foyer where Lord Vilecashar is patiently waiting, a white envelope with purple edging in his hand...
See, I told I would get us going soon. Later than intended, but still we are now rolling. Speaking of rolling, from here on in, we are going to be using the CotI Die Roller.

Here is an example of a standard roll. [roll0]

EDIT: As you can see, I need a bit of practice in using the Die Roller. Let us try that again. So, standard 2d6 roll: [rollv]2d6[/rollv].

Okay, I need to go over to the thread and see if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong here.
Duke of Sinta, Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Musayid, & Nii Khu, Marquis Malory & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha, Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member #0543.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC

"Some annoying, some entertaining, a few informative, but, Always, Magnus."
dean

Last edited by Magnus von Thornwood; May 3rd, 2013 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: moved closing tag.