View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Also, I just remembered I was reading some in Mongoose Traveller the other day (another one I have on PDF so sometimes forget about) and found that there are some things in the Trade rules that I really like - such as some common trade goods always being available on certain types of worlds (w price DMs according to world trade class as usual), then you roll to see what other trade goods might be available from the Spec Trade table. I need to re-read it when not headachey and ears-ringing and all medicated, but I think might end up borrowing some of that, if I can graft it on reasonably to the Trade system that we are currently using (from GT: Interstellar Wars).

I am really looking forward to y'all getting to Nexus; it is a very VERY different place from Devonia!

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night

Last edited by SpaceBadger; September 24th, 2013 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: links