View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:14 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiNeNoiSe
1. d) Really no preference, but the Spinward Marches has been done to death.

2. f) Again no preference, except I'm old school - tend to be somewhat shady if not outright criminal

3. b) or c) It's a game

4. again no preference.

In case anyone missed it in the blog notes, I really don't want to GM a hardcore criminal gang like pirates or assassins, or really any group that would get an "Evil" alignment in a fantasy game.

That doesn't exclude breaking the occasional law in a good cause, or even somewhat shady behavior as LiNeNoIse put it - and any Free Trader will tell you that smuggling isn't really a crime. Let's just not make criminal action the focus of the campaign, OK?

Edit: And of course if you are helping some rebel group against an evil government, that government would certainly call you criminals, but I wouldn't. Oh well, I'm sure you get the idea.

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night