View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2017, 05:52 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
warwizard Citizen

After talking to the printers and seen the poor quality of the scans they got of the FFW map when printed on a full sheet I dropped the idea of having it commercially printed and instead purchased a color laser printer that can print 11X17 on cardstock. It's still unopened, got company occupying my house, but in the next month or so will start trying to laser print the maps.

But yes I want to do FFW double blind.
Solo play is hard due to the basic strategic goal of the zho commander is known to the imperial commander. You almost have to have another player to get the suspense of finding out that the 2 fleets headed for Rhylanor are dummies with a token force and the real attack was intended to take all of Jewell subsector.

IMTU tc !23 mgt- mt+ TNE+ T4++ T20- T5 ?T5LBB ?tp tg-- ?th ?to ru ge++ !3i+ c++ jt- au+ ls- pi+,-- ta- he+ ?kk ?hi as dr ?ith ?vr ?ne vg+ So++ Zh- Vi-- da Sy
*all non So humaniti are much closer related to Homo Nethanderalis than are So, and are immediately recognizable to So as "cavemen" complete with fur and the other morphological characteristics that were unimportant to Grandfather's need for a better servant