View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:19 AM
Absent Friends Margrave

Gallery : 0
Visit pendragonman's Blog
pendragonman Citizen+pendragonman Citizen+pendragonman Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood View Post
Usual inline, Arial, green comments.So, there you are Wally, officially the 1st Baronet of Pecias. Congratulations on your Elevation.
I forgot to list the success rolls for Command College. The die rolls listed were the assignments for the other three years.

IIRC, the roll was a 5 (success) and an A failure, so passed, w/o Honors. My CC thesis was "Upon Leading Marines on the Modern Battlefield".

EDIT: Father is of the Maltese. GCM in fact. It is he who has managed my inheritance until my retirement from office.
Dear Ma mah is of the old C and C. KHC. Truth be told, my siblings and I wouldn't be here had Father not taken that wound during that Parthian uprising in 130.

And it is Family Tradition that we be among the Blunt and Honest Members of the Elevators. The rumor mongering hustlers in the Elevators are New Money or Old Hens.

I expect my side arm will be a slug thrower. Family Tradition and all that. Tradition also dictates we update our Life Insurance on our birthdays, and as near the Birthday of the Marines as possible, so twice a year.

3 times elevated Knight of the Iridium Throne, Marquis Djar, Marquis of the Solomani Rim (Fafhrd), Count Uakye, and Count Jana. Duke Ninua of the Imperial Core.

Last edited by pendragonman; April 23rd, 2013 at 11:40 AM..