Thread: Round 2. GO!
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2019, 02:44 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen
Smile Movement! Action!

[Bless you, Magnus, I was afraid that Frank was going to have to drag his companions out by the scruff of their necks! In fact, I just now logged on to attempt something along the lines of what you have just so neatly accomplished for us. ]

[Umm, what's an Edendextu? Local sophont, I'm assuming, but native here or a visitor like us Humans? Any suggestion where we might find a picture of one? Guess I'll go check Traveller Wiki...]

Frank steps forward to greet the clerk. "Yes, that was us. I actually sent you that message. I think first I'd like to see your best neuro-stunner pistol, please."

[Magnus, did you end up deciding the Neuro would have the best range, penetration, "damage," etc, since it is most advanced? Or are there equally advanced sonics? I remember posting a bunch of my late-night thoughts on pros and cons of the various stunner types, but don't recall your decision, if any. Guess I'd better go OOC and look.]

Imperial Core Update: In other news, Emperor Strephon Aella Alkhalikoi is... still alive.

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night