Thread: T5 Product SectorMaker for the iPad
View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Visit timerover51's Blog
timerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by agorski View Post
The app doesn't support data import because the standard SEC files don't contain all the data created/managed by this app and Traveller Map.

That said, you can certainly recreate the work you've done. It will randomly create a whole sectors worth of worlds with a press of a button, or in your case you can add them individually, name them, specify the hex location, and edit all the parameters. Same goes with naming the Sector and subsectors. It's tedious (like it would be doing it any other way) but easy to use. Look at the tutorials I posted (link in my first post) and give it a try.
Thanks for the advice and help. I will give it a try and see how it goes. I have worked on computers for quite a long time, but this will be a first for me.

And I can sympathize with Kilgs on the fingers comment. I have a major problem trying to text on my phone keyboard. My daughter tells me that I have sausages for fingers.
Do you have a security clearance? 1 Dec. Blog Post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElI451TxsTg, 3:24 in.
I march to my own set of bagpipes. Caution: This individual thinks that studying logistics is FUN.

They that go down to the sea in ships,
that do business in great waters;
These see the works of the LORD,
and his wonders in the deep.