Thread: Round 2. OOC!
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2019, 09:57 PM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Have been sleeping or lying very still w major 8-9+ level headache since sometime last night, with red hazy clouds and random streaks of colored lights when I open my eyes. I'll take a look when my eyes focus better.

Traveller stuff actually is good, helps distract me from pain, if I can keep my tablet charged and text enlarged enough to avoid eyestrain. Phone is just too small. Really need to find new used charger/ power cable for laptop, I think that is all that is really wrong with it. Well, besides being too big and an unpleasant OS, but it was a gift from one of my sons after my cherished little red laptop died (HD), so I shouldn't really examine the horse's teeth too closely.

[Stop rambling, close eyes, maybe food will come and then more sleep...]
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

Playing ex-Ranger Frank Masuda in Magnus's Permatic Imperium T5 PbP
Playing Engineer Ank Buchannon in flykiller's Imperial Scout Rescue Service PbP

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night