Thread: Round 2. OOC!
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2019, 02:15 AM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood View Post
Anyway, things have been being real life like here and I have been slacking on getting back to you, sorry.
Don't fret that, we know RL Happens. Oh, boy, do we Know! Wife and I still have some respiratory thing with major coughing, her worse than me, poor girl. Picked it up during our week at the hospital at the end of March when she had pneumonia. Our pulmonologist doesn't think this is viral, but it doesn't respond to antibiotics, so what does that leave? Mold? I thought that hospital was a little better than that (not the same hospital that wrecked my brain 4 years ago!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood View Post
That said I have the next bit posted...
And Thank You for that! I already posted a quick response by Frank to give the clerk something to react to, plus a bunch of OOC questions that I should probably copy over here. After I try to look around in this thread and the Dropbox and the Traveller Wiki for some answers on my own, of course.
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

Playing ex-Ranger Frank Masuda in Magnus's Permatic Imperium T5 PbP
Playing Engineer Ank Buchannon in flykiller's Imperial Scout Rescue Service PbP

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night