View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveChase View Post
I would like to see partition doors along the crew hallway that would be there to keep the guest from looking or moving down into the crew quarters when they are walking to the launch.

I am assuming that maybe they got removed by the prior captain as an inconvenience.

Not talking bulk head or super strong doors, but doors.

Dave Chase
Most passengers don't need to be traipsing around crew quarters or crew commons, and certainly not up to the Bridge Deck. If passengers need to be transported in the Launch, it can connect a tube to the passenger airlock (Portside F, to the rear of the Psg Lounge). If a passenger is invited back to crew territory, they see it warts and all.

Hmm, maybe I ought to move Med Bay to Stateroom 20, to keep them out of crew area completely.
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

Playing ex-Ranger Frank Masuda in Magnus's Permatic Imperium T5 PbP
Playing Engineer Ank Buchannon in flykiller's Imperial Scout Rescue Service PbP

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night