View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveChase View Post
Not to be to big of a pain but

Medical should be in either room 18 or 19 not all the way in the back away from the passengers. Also 18 and 19 are close to the lower deck entry ways
No problem, I'll change the descriptive text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveChase View Post
another question/issue
What no lifts from cargo to the engineering or cargo to upper deck?

We have to man handle all things from one deck to the other?
As you probably noted in the Passenger Freshers text, Sabredog and I were discussing adding either a lift-shaft or a passenger entry airlock. We decided to go with the airlock, as it keeps passengers out of the cargo bay. There are now direct entry ports on every deck; with grav lifters available, there should be no need to man-handle anything through verticals.

I also added a large-ish (3m x 3m) hatch that could open down into cargo from crew commons for rare use when needing to hoist something big.
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

Playing ex-Ranger Frank Masuda in Magnus's Permatic Imperium T5 PbP
Playing Engineer Ank Buchannon in flykiller's Imperial Scout Rescue Service PbP

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night

Last edited by SpaceBadger; August 8th, 2013 at 03:40 PM.. Reason: specified location of 3x3 hatch