View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

[OOC: Ok, another GM comment here, just so y'all have some framework for dealing. I will let Doc tell about his extra contributions as you play this out.

The salary/share figures for Doc in the ship PDF were done by me before y'all started this thread; Doc's salary there is just based on being Professional Crew (Medic-3+) equivalent to an Engineer (Cr4000 base), plus using his Cargo skills to serve as foreman or crew chief during loading/unloading/securing cargo (another Cr500 on top of base).

The ship-shares for Doc in the PDF included a bonus share (three instead of two) for the extra contributions he was planning to make from his personal belongings.

That is just what I figured, so you know where those numbers came from, but y'all are free to negotiate something different in this roleplay thread.]

Imperial Core Update: In other news, Emperor Strephon Aella Alkhalikoi is... still alive.

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night