View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Oh man, I just looked at it again... this is feeling like we are flying on Serenity more and more.
LOL! You should see my ATU-in-progress (described some here, beginning at post #26 through the end of thread). One of my major design goals for that TU is the Firefly-like feel that was requested by Michael and Chris when we ran some Fudge Traveller back in November-December.

But I keep having Better Ideas and making changes in that setting, and I was really jonesing to GM some Traveller, so I came up with the idea for this campaign [SBRD] with the idea that it would be in the OTU and thus require very little prep time... then of course I had to go and spoil that by deciding to set it almost 2000 years in the "past" from the mainstream OTU. (We need a smiley for "What was I thinking?" )

Imperial Core Update: In other news, Emperor Strephon Aella Alkhalikoi is... still alive.

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night