Thread: rules questions
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++
Default May I suggest

May I suggest that everyone calm down, remain friends and work through this? This was hastily put together and enjoyed the associated enthusiasm of all concerned.

arramis seems to be flexible from what I've seen above. Let's give this an honest chance and see how much fun we can have. To me this reminds me of Traveller in the beginning in that the "rules" were simple, the universe large and no one really knew what to expect.

I don't want to know much more than how to get my character together for an adventure into the unknown.

My PC is a roamer with no roots, getting older and not much other than some experience to show for it. The war has been over, for some, a few decades ago. The Wild West isn't so wild anymore.

Time to see what this newfangled space stuff is all about and what might be on a new planet for an adventurous spirit.

So, I'll stand you boys to a few rounds and we'll sign on before we quite come to our senses?

So Badger, funny sort of name you got there, grab your saddle and get your War Bag.

Rover, great name for this little junket, them damned boxes of books look right heavy so I'll just give you a hand loading.

Come on now, all this jawing done got my throat dry.

:oo: “The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm :devil:

Lord Michael - Heretic
Baron Emape
Spinward Marches, Five Sisters, 0133 B564500-B