View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2019, 09:22 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Visit timerover51's Blog
timerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizen

On page 79 of the Cepheus Engine System Reference Document is a list of what are viewed as common vehicles in the Cepheus Engine universe, based on a variety of Tech Levels, ranging from Steamship at Tech Level 4 to a Grav Carrier at Tech Level 15. While I cannot supply real examples of the higher Tech Level equipment, so that is a matter of speculation, I can supply plenty of examples of historical vehicles for ground, nautical, and air.

The historical vehicles listed are as follows: Steamship TL-4, Biplane TL-5, Ground Car TL-5, Motorboat TL-5, Helicopter TL-6, Submersible TL-6, Twin-Jet Aircraft TL-6, and Hovercraft TL-7. There is also listed a Destroyer at TL-9, along with higher Tech Level Armored Fighting Vehicle (Tracked) and All-Terrain Vehicle (Tracked). I have plenty of data on lower Tech Level tracked vehicles, along with a lot of data on Tech Level 8 and lower warships. What I think that I will do is gradually post here a list of what I view as common vehicles, but rather than a building sequence, I will simply take actual vehicles, ships, and aircraft, and adapt them to Cepheus Engine format, along with giving the actual specifications of them. That would get me working on putting together a list for my sector rules, as well as showing what the Real World looks like.
Do you have a security clearance? 1 Dec. Blog Post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElI451TxsTg, 3:24 in.
I march to my own set of bagpipes. Caution: This individual thinks that studying logistics is FUN.

They that go down to the sea in ships,
that do business in great waters;
These see the works of the LORD,
and his wonders in the deep.