View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Noble

Gallery : 0
mike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizen

I don't think either story is the 'truth' of the matter.
Lucan's story is full of holes, Windhook's story castes Lucan as an evil genius psychopath, who is capable of instantly improvising a way to take the throne while full of adrenalin from an attempted assassination and is likewise implausible.

I can either conclude the author of this little plot wasn't a very good author or that we are supposed to notice the holes and fill the gaps. But then the entire plotline was dropped in favour of starting in 1121 with the first five years of warfare already a done deal, so I guess it is a moot point

By the way, there is no variant spelling of Windhook in my version of Rebellion Sourcebook - do you know where it comes from?