View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
OK, Hampton tells Max on the comms, "Prep us for scooping the GG and have Leo ready for EVA to make sure everything is clear before we do. Kalos, plot us a course for the scoop - you can advise traffic of our arrival time and course when we are finished."
[OOC: The scoop cleaning is a two-person job, or at least would go a lot easier with two - less chance of accidentally letting go of a big filter and having to chase it down.

[OOC: If you are sending Henry out as one of the scoop cleaners, one of the other pilots (you or Kalos) will need to take the Bridge - or was that what you meant in telling Kalos to plot the course? I believe Kalos is currently in the lounge with you, having breakfast.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Once in the crew "lounge" I'll look over Donoma's sheet.

"Hmmm...she's easy on the eyes and sounds competent, that's always a good combination...waddy'all think?", he says to whoever is in the lounge with him.
Janna puts her hands on her hips and gives you an exasperated look. "You might at least pretend that her skills are more important than her appearance, you know."

Imperial Core Update: In other news, Emperor Strephon Aella Alkhalikoi is... still alive.

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night

Last edited by SpaceBadger; August 10th, 2013 at 08:32 PM..