View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2019, 08:48 AM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

I'd really like to get this game fired up again, whenever you're ready. Do we have any of the other players still around? Last time Vladicka had expressed interest and I helped him make two PCs, but then he never followed through with the final decisions to complete them.

[EDIT: Yikes! Checked his profile, seems Vladicka has been away even longer than me, no activity here since August 2014. I hope he's doing OK.]

I was just looking over my two guys in the Character thread, Jeremy Brownell and James Laclede, and I gotta say I'm looking forward to playing both of them. I had a few brief hours as James making a presentation to the U.S. government committee that was planning the Mars expedition for scenario #5, but that was all.

I'd be happy to return to that mission, since James was sorta custom-designed for it, but really any of the off-planet missions that would let me play these two guys would be OK with me. Or I could even make someone new, I've always enjoyed the chargen process, but I've forgotten how it works in Space: 1889, and I'm not so great at learning (or re-learning) anything complicated now; it makes my head hurt.

Come on, some of you guys sign up for this game, it'll be Fun!

Playing Engineer Ank Buchannon in flykiller's Imperial Scout Rescue Service PbP

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night

Last edited by SpaceBadger; March 27th, 2019 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Vladicka note