View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by flykiller View Post
you could run one game with four players.
True, but I'm already running SBRD with eight players. Not sure I could do another game like that, although I will think about it.

The main idea here is to try out PbP as a format for solo games (one GM, one Player). I suspect it will work very well for that, as there would be none of the frustrating wait for other players to post something.

This will also be a chance to try out some types of adventures that don't necessarily work well for groups, such as espionage or mysteries.

EDIT: The current situation in SBRD shows the hazards of splitting the party: half the PCs are on a world for a rescue mission (moving rather slowly) while the other half are aboard ship in space on a five-day journey, and currently stuck with nothing to do while they wait for game-time to advance to where they can do something.

Imperial Core Update: In other news, Emperor Strephon Aella Alkhalikoi is... still alive.

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night

Last edited by SpaceBadger; July 31st, 2014 at 02:02 PM..