Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   Clement Sector (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Wendy's Guide to the Fleets of Sequoyah Subsector (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=38391)

Gypsy Knights Games October 23rd, 2017 12:04 PM

Wendy's Guide to the Fleets of Sequoyah Subsector

Gypsy Knights Games' newest book, Wendy's Guide to the Fleets of Sequoyah Subsector, will be available in PDF form on November 10.

Art seen here by Ian Stead. Cover layout by Stephanie McAlea.

Gypsy Knights Games November 4th, 2017 10:52 AM

The Lexington-class cruiser is the largest and most powerful ship in the United States Space Navy. This 1800-tonne warship was designed by the same team who designed the Farragut-class destroyer and is often referred to as "the Farragut's big brother".

The Lexington-class is featured in Wendy's Guide to the Fleets of Sequoyah Subsector from Gypsy Knights Games. The book will be available in PDF form on November 10.

Art seen here by Ian Stead.

Gypsy Knights Games November 6th, 2017 12:30 PM

Here we see SNS Vicksburg (formerly USS Vicksburg) of the Sequoyah Defense Force passing the gas giant Tsiyugunsini in the Sequoyah system (Sequoyah 0605). Vicksburg is one of nine Lexington-class cruisers in service with the SDF.

You can learn more about the Sequoyah Defense Force and all of the navies of Sequoyah Subsector in Wendy's Guide to the Fleets of Sequoyah Subsector which will be available in PDF from Gypsy Knights Games on November 10.

Art seen here by Ian Stead.

LiNeNoiSe November 15th, 2017 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Knights Games (Post 577258)
Speaking in terms of reality, Wendy is my wife.

In the Clement Sector background, it is a play on Jane's Defence Weekly and Jane's overall. Of course, in the real world Jane was a man's last name and this is clearly a woman's first name but it's sort of a play on that concept.

And no, it's not the hamburger chain.

From the book: Based on Cascadia, with offices established on all the major worlds of each subsector, Wendy’s Naval Weekly has continued to publish monthly reports and annual summaries on naval development, technologies and defense news throughout the entirety of Clement Sector since the Collapse event ten years ago.

Wendy’s Guide to the Fleets of Clement Sector is an annually published series that collates all available information to provide a comprehensive overview of Clement Sector navies and their fleets. It is intended that each book in the series will focus on a single subsector.

Each of these books will briefly outline a system’s navy or defense force, provide some insight to how that organization functions and provide a list of the ships or in-system vessels that are reported to be in commission.

Does that help?

Yes, thanks. I seem to have asked the question on the wrong board. I thought I'd asked it here.

Figured it was a play on Jane's. I was just curious as to who "Wendy" was in your campaign.