Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   Product Reviewers (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   This Forum (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=7915)

MJD May 1st, 2002 08:59 AM

This will be our directory of reviewers.

Post here your email address, destinations of reviews, and any other information you think is relevant.

Announcements of required reviewers will be made here rather than on open lists in the future.

Ben W Bell May 1st, 2002 09:00 AM

I'd be willing to review in the future.

Ben Bell

Beth May 1st, 2002 09:21 AM

I would like to be included as well.

Beth at shylady69@runbox.com

far-trader May 1st, 2002 11:45 AM

OK, to make it official, I'll play reviewer at large, as time permits. Contact me through Regina_Starport@yahoo.ca (or use my contact info you already have) and the x-boat/courier service will forward it to me.

Oops, that's right, you want to know where we'll be posting. For myself, right now its just here (which may be a bit redundant) and over on the boards at www.jtas.net (very unofficial freelance reviewer).

Add www.RPGNow.com to the list.

[This message has been edited by far-trader (edited 01 May 2002).]

MJD May 1st, 2002 11:51 AM

Do please note that we need an email address and some idea where you'll post the review.

Smiling DM May 1st, 2002 06:18 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MJD:
This will be our directory of reviewers.

Post here your email address, destinations of reviews, and any other information you think is relevant.

Announcements of required reviewers will be made here rather than on open lists in the future.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am interested in providing reviews.

My home e-mail address is smilingdm@mchsi.com

As to where I would post it, well I'd share it with EN World and RPGnow - they seem to be the most receptive to outside reviewers.

I'd also try SJ Game's JTAS - they're always looking for material - don't know how much of their audience is duplicated in this forums (I'm obviously in both) but its a chance to reach some more of those old CT diehards, and maybe convert a few GT types as well.

------------------
Never Trust a Smiling DM.

Ron May 3rd, 2002 01:45 AM

I have posted a number of reviews at EN World and I would gladly review your products.
Ron
ron.fernandes@ig.com.br

DrSkull May 3rd, 2002 08:29 AM

I'll review things for RPG.NET

Dave Nelson
avenelso@aol.com

------------------
Dave "Dr. Skull" Nelson

eclipse May 21st, 2002 10:50 PM

I did a review of TA1. I'd like to do more in the future.

------------------

notagoodusername May 28th, 2002 02:30 PM

I'd love to review some products.

As for location, I'd post them to the TML and TNE list, and to places like EnWorld, RPG.net, 3rdedition.org, thirdedition.net and places like that.

Shane

shane.mclean@t-online.de