Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   Clement Sector (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Unmerciful Frontier: The CCA Sourcebook (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=39101)

Gypsy Knights Games May 26th, 2018 09:22 AM

Unmerciful Frontier: The CCA Sourcebook

Coming in mid-June!

The Cascadia Colonization Authority is an agency of the Cascadian government which is in charge of exploring the untamed frontier in Tranquility Sector. This sourcebook will detail the agency, their people, and their mission.

In addition, this book will include an expanded star system generation method which can be used for creating star systems or providing the backbone to an exploration campaign in Clement Sector, Tranquility Sector, and beyond. This system generator can be used for Clement Sector, Cepheus Engine, or any other 2d6 SF game.

Art seen here by Bradley Warnes. Cover layout by Stephanie McAlea.

Adam Dray May 26th, 2018 10:07 AM

Great title!

Gypsy Knights Games May 26th, 2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Dray (Post 587402)
Great title!

Indeed! :)

shankfisher May 30th, 2018 11:10 PM

I'm excited about this. I've enjoyed reading the Clement Sector bundle I got from Bundle of Holding. Good stuff!

Gypsy Knights Games June 3rd, 2018 01:03 PM

Here we see the CCAS Henry Hudson approaching an untamed world in the Tranquility Sector. The Cascadia Colonization Authority (CCA) often sends out lone scout ships to explore and survey new worlds.

Unmerciful Frontier: The CCA Sourcebook will detail the CCA, the Tranquility Sector, and feature an expanded system generation system for use with Clement Sector, Cepheus Engine, and any 2d6 SF game.

Art seen here by Ian Stead.

pavel.k June 3rd, 2018 02:28 PM

I can not wait. How many pages, please? Will there be a POD version from the beginning?

Gypsy Knights Games June 3rd, 2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pavel.k (Post 587725)
I can not wait. How many pages, please? Will there be a POD version from the beginning?

The PDF will come out this Friday (June 8). The print version will follow shortly thereafter according to how long the print process takes.

It's 191 pages.

Gypsy Knights Games June 5th, 2018 11:54 AM

Unmerciful Frontier: The CCA Sourcebook from Gypsy Knights Games will be available in PDF on June 8 and in print shortly thereafter.

It will feature information about the CCA, three careers for CCA characters, equipment, a new vehicle, the CCA exploration procedure (for use in exploration campaigns and solo games), full maps and stats of the Tranquility Sector, and the extended system generator usable for Clement Sector, Cepheus Engine, and any other 2d6 SF game that you care to use.

Art seen here by Bradley Warnes.

Adam Dray June 5th, 2018 12:26 PM

I'm excited!

pavel.k June 5th, 2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Knights Games (Post 587834)
….the CCA exploration procedure (for use in exploration campaigns and solo games….)

Yes!! :badger: :)