Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   MegaTraveller (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   MegaTraveller CDRom? (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=11163)

daryen November 17th, 2003 09:45 PM

Depending on price, yes I would be interested.

But I am more interested in FFE finishing out the CT Reprint run.

daryen November 17th, 2003 09:45 PM

Depending on price, yes I would be interested.

But I am more interested in FFE finishing out the CT Reprint run.

clementk November 17th, 2003 11:35 PM

Per the poll:

For $40 if it has a dozen or so books that I can copy text from (i.e. OCR) with errata at the *very* least included (if not fixed within).

Fancy packaging isn't that big a deal. Some basic label or text on the cd itself would be fine. Paper sleeves are ok though the slim cd jewel cases would also be fine.

Interactive forms would be great but I'd prefer to have the cd if having stuff like that caused too many problems.

Casey

Per the poll:

For $40 if it has a dozen or so books that I can copy text from (i.e. OCR) with errata at the *very* least included (if not fixed within).

Fancy packaging isn't that big a deal. Some basic label or text on the cd itself would be fine. Paper sleeves are ok though the slim cd jewel cases would also be fine.

Interactive forms would be great but I'd prefer to have the cd if having stuff like that caused too many problems.

Casey

Per the poll:

Casey

hunter November 18th, 2003 01:41 AM

per Marc:

'So it should be clear that it would have the entire MT canon. In text editable and printable and searchable PDFs. '

Hunter

per Marc:

'So it should be clear that it would have the entire MT canon. In text editable and printable and searchable PDFs. '

Hunter

per Marc:

Hunter

mike wightman November 18th, 2003 02:33 AM

Great news :cool: [img]smile.gif[/img]
When can I send the mony? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Any idea when this will be released?
Who will be distributing this?
When will you start taking advanced orders?

mike wightman November 18th, 2003 02:33 AM

Great news :cool: [img]smile.gif[/img]
When can I send the mony? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Any idea when this will be released?
Who will be distributing this?
When will you start taking advanced orders?