Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   Random Static (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Better than Life (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=26647)

Ackehece June 10th, 2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Ghost (Post 397071)
Hey man, I purchased the dashing handsome millionaire sailor who marries a former cheerleader after suffering a tragedy, but currently my character's bankrupt, that cheerleader married some superstar athelete, and that hot sports car is rusting out. I mean, dude ... WTF?

Right now I'm prepping a merc ticket for SuSag HQ in downtown Efate.

All you have to do is zap me an ftp server site, and that merc ticket turns into vaporware. Got a patch? If so, we're good :devil:

Tech Support:
We have not seen your chip registered in game. Real life is not as goods as our product - "Better than Life" We recommend you install the chip and play the game before complaining about it.

Tech Division
Department of Complaints
Imperial City, Capital
SuSAG

Ackehece June 10th, 2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinward Scout (Post 397088)
Nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

We at SuSAG quite agree. Please give us your exact coordinates - collateral damage is something we pride ourselves on avoiding.

(and no we will not fall for our own coordinates again... once was enough :oo: )

Ackehece June 10th, 2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaX15 (Post 397096)
We are a starting up a new company (haven't decided on the the name yet, but the front runners are 'The Justicar's Lodge' or 'Schizophrenic Software'), and we would like to produce compatable chips for use with your system.
Do you offer licensing packages?

SuSAG prides ourselves on our liberal licensing policies. We have licensed our technology to most of the current and past software companies. Our terms have been more than fair and we offer you the same terms as our larger clients.

If you wish to license our tech we require a strict % of gross income for the life of the contract, to be determined yearly, by our auditors in association with your lawyers, with the goal of continuing profitability of the enterprise in question and a strong return on our IP. In exchange for this you will be given an unlimited license to reproduce and use all technologies shared by this program as your own for your companies lifetime, or until a mutual ending is sought to the agreement. If you do pass on this technology to others, they will automatically be added in to the licensing agreement you have signed and will be then required to pay the licensing fee as well.

Other Terms can be arranged but will require a co-location deal added in the terms. Please schedule a meeting at your local SuSAG office where one of our lawyers will be more than happy to discuss terms of licensing and acquisition with you.

SuSAG Legal Department
Licensing Division - Illegal Inquisitions/Acquisitions

Blue Ghost June 10th, 2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ackehece (Post 397113)
Tech Support:
We have not seen your chip registered in game. Real life is not as goods as our product - "Better than Life" We recommend you install the chip and play the game before complaining about it.

Tech Division
Department of Complaints
Imperial City, Capital
SuSAG

Hey man, my registry code is; 2093485029348-asglkfdjasltkjfas-23890475-Σ---∞

The last time I bought your game I got kicked off of the K'Kree Server for wasting too many militant vegetarians, but this is a totally different deal, man. I mean, you guys in tech support even sent me worm that put smiley faces on all of my DOCs and pictures with me in them.

Check out my new website; nukeSuSagfromorbit.com, and check out what people are saying on my BBS.

Major heat, dude.

Ackehece June 11th, 2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Ghost (Post 397168)
Hey man, my registry code is; 2093485029348-asglkfdjasltkjfas-23890475-Σ---∞

The last time I bought your game I got kicked off of the K'Kree Server for wasting too many militant vegetarians, but this is a totally different deal, man. I mean, you guys in tech support even sent me worm that put smiley faces on all of my DOCs and pictures with me in them.

Check out my new website; nukeSuSagfromorbit.com, and check out what people are saying on my BBS.

Major heat, dude.

I am sorry we still have no record of this chip, while it does look like our code it does not pass our CRC checks. Is this perhaps a fake chip from the planet Anihc. I hear that they have been producing a knockoff of our product but it is not Licensed and therefore we can not guarantee quality. Imperial Law enforcement is currently looking into this. Next time sir please buy for a qualified licensed vendor with in the Imperium.

As to previous account actions - we are unwilling to reverse the decisions of the previous GM and it will stay banned.

Be aware any and all violence against SuSAG is subject to laws related to Imperial Terrorism. (please see our ownership prospectus - specifically Section 3 Subsection 4 - Imperial Ownership 22%)
We have logged your access and you location as potentially related to the threats posted on your forums.

SuSAG account Support
Kurruna X'Ten Kixinga

Attachment: SuSAG Ownership Prospectus
Attachment: Mercenary Contract: Terminate illegal cloning of software on planet Anihc
Attachment: Imperial Investigation order 834-98473: Threats against SuSAG: NukeSuSAGfromorbit.com

Blue Ghost June 11th, 2012 05:24 PM

What, a dude can't PK or FF for fun on your servers? You suck dude! Besides, everything is made in Anihc these days. And how are you ever going to find me anyway? HAHAHA! YOU SUCK SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!

Oh wait, here comes another one of your special delivery couriers... hell according to sensors there's no one even on board, just a ... hey, wait a minute....

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......[communication terminated]

BREAK

Ackehece June 12th, 2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Ghost (Post 397258)
What, a dude can't PK or FF for fun on your servers? You suck dude! Besides, everything is made in Anihc these days. And how are you ever going to find me anyway? HAHAHA! YOU SUCK SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!

Oh wait, here comes another one of your special delivery couriers... hell according to sensors there's no one even on board, just a ... hey, wait a minute....

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......[communication terminated]

BREAK

SuSAG employee 1: Ah well, another dissatisfied customer. We did say that we had logged his identity and location. I wish people would believe us. It would cut down on the threats.

SuSAG employee 2: But if they did that we would not get to use these great drones

SuSAG Employee 1: That is true, it is very satisfying. And I do like the big Kaboom at the end.

SuSAG Employee 2: Ever wonder if we are in a Simulation like Better than Life. Like maybe we are all just fictional characters in some sort of game? The nuts we get out here related to this game can't tell reality from fiction. If our game is so good people can't tell the difference what happens if a greater entity is playing a game... would we be able to tell?

SuSAG Employee 1: Stop that... my brain hurts! No we are not part of a game. If we were we would be just background colour and I refuse to believe this career, my family, and my history are all just there for someone else's pleasure.

SuSAG Employee 2: Why would you consider us NPCs? With how much of our lifes we know we would have to be PCs? Unless of course this is not just a game but a simulation so vast as to be unrecognizable from reality. In that case would not the individuals in it be true living beings?

SuSAG Employee 1: This is what I get for working with a philosopher gamer geek as a partner.... SHEESH, give it a rest already. If it was a game system the way the world works would be inconsistent in some manner. It's not like there are more than 1 set of rules to our lives.